How Do I Know If I Need a Bankruptcy Lawyer?
If you are in financial trouble, you are not alone. Every year the attorneys at Lewis & Jurnovoy, P.A. help thousands of people just like you in Crestview and across the Gulf Coast of Florida find the legal solutions they needed to put their finances and their lives back on track.
Please take a moment to answer the questions below. This quiz is designed to determine whether or not you should seek the advice of a Bankruptcy lawyer. It is important that you answer each question openly and honestly:
- Are bill collectors constantly calling you at home or work?
- Are you afraid to answer your telephone because you don’t want to be abused by debt collectors?
- Do you lose sleep at night because you worry about paying your bills?
- Are you arguing with your spouse over bills?
- Do you stress over your finances?
- Do you pay only the minimum payment due on your credit cards?
- Are you not opening your bills?
- Are you paying necessary living expenses on your credit cards?
- Have you missed mortgage payments or car payments?
- Have you been sued by one of your creditors?
- Do you avoid getting medical care or medicines because you think you can not afford it?
- Have you taken out payday or internet loans?
If you have answered “YES” to any of these questions, you may be experiencing financial difficulty and should take steps to re-examine your financial priorities, budget and credit obligations.
If you need help arrange your FREE BANKRUPTCY CONSULTATION today at any one of three convenient locations along the Gulf Coast of Florida (Pensacola, Fort Walton or Panama City).